Our Refund, Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Any courses that have been purchased and activated to start the online training automatically become Non-refundable as you have been granted access to the online training material.
- The Online Beauty Courses reserves the right to cancel and process a refund for any courses bought by a customer that they suspect has means to copyright any of the course material or has purchased the course without the right intentions that the material is for.
- On occasion with reasonable reasoning the admin team at The Online Beauty Courses consider full or partial refunds to customers, where no modules within the course material have been activated. For more information regarding this procedure please email [email protected] within 14 days of the original purchase.
- In the event of a cancellation, a refund will be issued to the same bank account or repayment plan scheme that was originally used to make the original purchase. Any fees or charges from third parties i.e. banks, repayment plan schemes, PayPal etc., will be deducted upon the refund.
- In the event of a cancellation where modules have been activated, fees will not be refunded.
- Requests to transfer to alternative courses can be arranged by The Online Beauty Courses admin team if requirements for the transfer are deemed to be reasonable.
- The admin team must be notified in writing, by sending an email to [email protected] and you must put the request in within 14 days of the original purchase date.
- For a transfer of courses to be made, no modules on the original course purchased must be activated. If the course has been activated it will automatically be deemed as Non-Transferable.
- Per account holder for The Online Beauty Courses, the first occasion where a transfer is requested and accepted will be free of charge, all subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of £50.00.
- In the event that you require a change of name on your certificate, a request for this will need to be submitted via email to [email protected], you must include a reasonable explanation as to why you require the change of name on your certificate and account, alongside valid photo identification with the name that you are wishing to be on your certificate.
- we will will only change the name on your certificate if the last module has not been completed, and that there is a reasonable explanation for why it needs to be changed for example, if your name has changed due to marriage or a civil partnership.
- This procedure is to prevent multiple downloads of different names on any one certificate that has only been purchased once.
Substitutions – We do not facilitate substitutions.
The regulations in each state are different for providing beauty services. The Online Beauty Courses US is not responsible for meeting any regulations that individuals need to comply with in regard to their own state or country’s insurance, license and standards.